Our Xperia Unlock
Software reads the original unlock code from your Sony Ericsson Xperia and
enters it automatically into the phone to unlock it. Unlocking lets you use your
phone on any carrier that uses SIM cards. The warranty is maintained because
there is no alteration of the phone's software.
In order to use the software, you need a license key. If you have not purchase one yet, please do it here.
Windows 7, Vista, or XP (32bit and 64bit supported)
Docomo SO-01B (Japan Sony Ericsson Xperia X10)
Sony Ericsson Xperia W8
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro
Part 1/2: Prepare For Unlocking
Before You Start: You will need a USB cable to connect the phone to the computer.
Check that your device is GSM. Our program only works on GSM devices. GSM devices will have a SIM card slot in the battery case (see the top right in the below diagram):
Please make sure that:
Error message: Invalid File
Possible cause 1:
On Vista or Windows 7 32/64 byte OS, client must be run as administrator (right click on shortcut, select "run as administrator")
Possible cause 2:
Firewall or antivirus is deleting files in the “loaders” folder. Uninstall software turn off antivirus and reinstall.
Windows states that it did not find the required drivers when connecting your
Xperia phone in Debugging Mode, please open device manager (Right Click on "My
Computer" and select "Properties", then select "Hardware > Device Manger"). You
will see a yellow asterisk against the "SDB Device". Right Click and select
"Update Driver". Then, from the nest set of options, select "I have Drivers
Browse to location", then Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Unlock Client\adb
on WIN Vista/ Windows 7 or C:\Program Files\Multi Unlock Client\adb on Windows
XP, then click Next. Windows will install the drivers.
Watch Driver Installation Video Guide
Please note the video is demonstrating the driver installation on an X10 phone, but the process is the same for all supported Xperia models.
Step 2: Unlock
Your Xperia Phone
Follow every single step carefully and it will be guaranteed to work!
1. First you must open the unlock software and enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you don't have login information yet, buy it here.
2. Go to START > ALL PROGRAMS > MULTI UNLOCK CLIENT
3. If you are using WINDOWS VISTA or WINDOWS 7 right click on "Unlock Client" the software and select "Run as administrator"
4. Windows XP, double click "Unlock Client"
5. Under the settings tab, Enter your LOGIN/USER NAME and your PASSWORD
6. Click "Save Login Data"
7. Now we can proceed to unlocking your phone.
8. Now click on the "SE" tab of the software
9. Make sure that your phone is running a later version of ANDROID than 1.6 (tick the box to confirm on the Unlock Client)
10. If you are unsure whether your phone is running v2.1 or later, connect the phone in USB Debugging Mode & click "Check Phone"
11. Ok, we now know we are running ANDROID 2.1 or above (if you are not, then please upgrade your phone and start again)
12. Remove your phones battery for 10 seconds and replace it
13. Press and HOLD the phones back button
14. While still holding the phones back button connect the USB cable
15. The unlock client will now start the unlock process
16. When prompted by the UNLOCK CLIENT, remove the USB cable and power on the phone
17. Make sure the phone is in USB Debugging Mode and connect the USB Cable again
18. The UNLOCK CLIENT will now complete the unlock
Watch Unlock Video Guide
Please note that the video shows the process for the X10, but the process is the same for all Xperia models (the X10 mini/pro/x8/w8 will reboot twice and not once as shown in the video. Please pay attention to the instructions given by the software during the unlock).
Finished! Your phone is now unlocked for use on any compatible carrier. It will
never re-lock even if you update or wipe the phone. Enjoy mobile freedom.
Error message: Phone unlocked but no service
Solution: Run software again and start from stage 4 (put phone in boot mode and proceed). Ignore “account has zero credits” message. You can unlock the same phone as many times as you wish.